play button
S U D A K S H A V I S A S 2 G O
  • 3rd floor 302A Plot, 705, Rd NO: 36, Aditya Enclave, Venkatagiri, Jubilee Hills, Hyd, TS-500033
  • Mon – Fri: 10:00 A.M to 18:00 P.M

Australia Tourist Visa

With this visa, you can plan

To visit family or friends

Travel as a tourist, or take a cruise to Australia; you will need a visa. However, this visa does not allow you to work in Australia. If your main purpose for coming to Australia is to study or train for up to 3 months, you may use this visa, but a student visa may be more appropriate if studying is your primary reason for travelling.


You will also need this visa if you arrive in Australia on a cruise. However, if your cruise is a round-trip, the time spent on the cruise counts as the time you have spent in Australia, and it will not reset the stay period on your visa. It's best to check with your cruise operator or travel agent whether your cruise is round-trip.

Health Insurance

It's also your responsibility to cover all healthcare costs while you're here. To avoid the financial burden, we highly recommend getting sufficient health insurance to cover any unforeseen medical treatments. Some of the countries around the world have a reciprocal healthcare agreement with Australia, but it's best to be prepared with adequate insurance. In certain cases, Australian immigration may require you to have Condition 8501 - Maintain adequate health insurance as a condition of your visa.

Travelling outside of Australia?

A visa grant letter will show if you have a multiple-entry or single-entry visa. With a multiple-entry visa, you can come and go as you please while your visa is valid.

However, if you have a single-entry visa and you leave Australia, you will need to apply for a new visa to return. As for your visa label, it will be digitally linked to your passport, so you won't receive a physical label.